- To encourage the student, within the limits of his/her capabilities to acquire knowledge, skills and attitudes necessary to function effectively as a worthy citizen in a democratic society.
- To teach each child to develop a knowledge and appreciation for American culture, American citizenship and the rights and responsibilities of being a citizen.
- To recognize the individual differences of each student and to provide the educational opportunities necessary to meet those needs.
- To teach character by preparing a student to accept responsibility in all endeavors, to respect the rights of others and to have high moral and spiritual values.
- To understand the needs of all students and provide the opportunities in the vocational, as well as the academic fields, by establishing a program to meet those needs of vocationally inclined, as well as those of the academically talented.
- To develop a healthy and controlled body able to meet and to withstand the rigors of daily living.
- To develop wholesome personal and social attitudes which are fundamental to sound human relations in the home, the school and the community.